Wednesday 22 April 2009

Monday Tutorials

Hi part-timers,

I'll be free on Monday for tutorials. I'm currently in Edinburgh so I'll confirm times on Thursday.

Even if I individually see you all, still attend the Wednesday group crit with Dean next week for final fine tuning. The network and support you have given each other over the last academic year is important. Keep it going. That network is independent of me. Show and tell. And enjoy!

Good luck.

Full-timers,

I haven't forgotten about you guys. Kate, Stas and Dean have been keeping me informed on your progress. Ensure you keep the momentum going. Keep the hard work going. Its a matter of weeks now before submission and hopeful graduation. Keep me informed of any problems. I like NICE surprises so don't self-destruct this late in the year!

Good luck.

7 comments:

Ste Chabeaux said...

Can i book an book a slot for monday as well dave just to finalise my dissertation etc please? I know im seeing you friday but just want to make sure everything is correct before i get it bindered over the raod from the college.
Also ive had no email from Kate by the way? Im just writing up my conclusion as we speak :)

David Casey Jones said...

Alright Dave, Can I book in for monday aswell, anytime after Ste!

Dave Wood is Scouse-Scot said...

I'll be giving priority to you compatriots who can't make Friday, so Scott, Kev and Tony that's you guys.

Steve and Dave, bring your stuff for Dean to advise on Wednesday and you can also book a tutorial with Kate for then too regarding your dissertations.

I like your thoroughness guys.

Dave Wood is Scouse-Scot said...

Hi Olive Tree guys,

Thanks on behalf of my degree students for your kind words. Keep viewing as assessments are nigh and finished work will be posted on the blog.

I'm proud of their commitment to their development too.

Ste Chabeaux said...

Im alittle confused here Dave does that mean we cant come on monday? I think scott wants to come on friday just need that clearing up.

Also i thought the dissertation has to be handed in on Monday?

Do you mean book a tutorial with kate on friday or Monday?

Arhhh im all confused!

Dave Wood is Scouse-Scot said...

Sorry I'm in Edinburgh & writing blind. I'll see you on Friday so you won't really need Mon as you'll have a group grit with Dean on Wed to tie up loose ends. Mon is for tony & kev. Any last minute dissertation questions email Kate. Any last minute checks can only be done by yourselves. That is part of the assessment process. Kates email should have arrived by now. If not contact her directly.

Dave Wood is Scouse-Scot said...
This comment has been removed by the author.