Tuesday 7 April 2009

Concept Art and 3D prototype motorbike
















Hey guys and girls,

Here are two images of the prototype motorcycle Ive been working on and a piece of concept art.

The prototype bike (as you may remember) was going to be a 1942 Zundapp-KS. However, I could hardly find good reference material to work from, so I went for a bobber style bike the other day. It only took me four days to model/texture!

I also worked on my 2057 concept bike today, Im quite pleased with the results so I will be working on further designs tomorrow.

Any feedback would be great!

Nice one,

Dave

3 comments:

Dave Wood is Scouse-Scot said...

Good one Dave, good to see work being posted. Your style is certainly as good as any product designers! Keep posting and show off what you've got.

David Casey Jones said...

Thanks for the feedback Dave, Im working on new concepts as we speak so I will put them up there once finished!

Ste Chabeaux said...

Really nice work Dave loving the concept design its the dogs. Looks dead professional keep at it mate :) Its good to see someone else putting up their stuff for a chamge as well.