Monday 9 February 2009

Jenny Swann Work In Progress




For the human building I originally was going to have them inspired by Saxon design since I wanted them to look similar to old historic settlements. I then decided to step back a little further back in history and choose round buildings similar to Celtic huts. Originally I was going to make them out of stone but there something not aesthetically pleasing. Looking at some wooden and stone modern buildings and found out that maybe having the panel/wooden log style. I decided to create the building to that style, and also make it so it mirrors through the other buildings. I also added some decoration with stone/rock, this is to make it have a bit more of a feeling they have been settled for quite a while. The way I’ve done the building is to have them designed fully, then destroyed.

No comments: