Monday 8 February 2010

My character in UT3

OK Dave here are those videos i promised you i have to apologize for the poor quality of the videos as these taken by myself on a digital camera. As i said in the previous post this was just for my own benefit really, having not used the Unreal Editor or importing before i thought it would be a good idea to get him in there. It was also a good way of seeing were i was having problem i was just glad that i was able to eventually have the character running around to be honest. I'm currently in the process of adding more detail to the character etc and i shall upload more videos when i get the chance. Hope you enjoy the vids :)

Video 1

(Actually seeing the character running around in UT3 gave me quite a buzz after all this time seeing it all come together is very satisfying)

Video 2

In this video it was just showing my fully textured character shootin

No comments: